sig sauer romeo 3 for sale
sig sauer romeo 3 Reflex Sight is the ideal sighting solution for MSR/AR rifles, shotguns, carbines, submachine guns, or full size handguns. The ROMEO3 comes standard with a STANAG compliant M1913
Picatinny interface (some models include a QD 1.41” riser mount). The ROMEO3 Reflex Sight features a
high transmittance red notch reflector for excellent brightness, light transmittance and zero distortion.
A 3MOA Red Dot with multiple intensity settings ensures rapid target engagement under a full range of
lighting conditions.Featuring MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it
senses motion and powers down when it does not providing optimum operational safety and enhanced battery life.
The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement
without having to remove the sight from the firearm. The extremely strong and lightweight aircraft grade
aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service.
The ROMEO3 Reflex Sight includes lens cover, adjustment tool, battery and operating instructions.
The ROMEO3 is covered by SIG SAUER Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee and SIG SAUER Electronic Component
Limited 5-Year Warranty
Developed in collaboration with Team SIG Captain, Max Michel, and already established as an advantage in the 2019 competitive season. The ROMEO3MAX is a compact, open reflex sight featuring a 30mm wide, round lens design for superior field-of-view, a special red-notch filter for vivid red dot and unrivaled optical clarity, with a 3 or 6 MOA dot size for rapid target engagement, twelve illumination intensity levels, MOTAC activation, and up to 20,000 hours of runtime.
– High transmittance red notch reflector for excellent brightness, light transmittance, and zero distortion
– 3 MOA and 6 MOA Dot with multiple intensity settings for rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
– MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
– The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement without having to remove the sight from the firearm
– Comes with a low-profile M1913 Picatinny mount. An absolute co-witness riser mount is also available as an accessory
– Aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
– Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance
– SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee™ and SIG SAUER Electronic Component Limited 5-Year Warranty.
• Cleaning – Keep your lenses clear by using a soft cloth or lens pen. The best way to maintain image
quality is by keeping your lenses clear of dirt and dust that cause scratches.
• Always use your sight cover to ensure that the sight optics remain scratch free.
• Replacing the battery- The battery is located in a battery tray that can be accessed from the right
side of the sight. Use a flat object to open the tray. Slide the tray out and replace the CR2032 battery
positive side up. Slide the tray back into its original closed position.
*Do not remove protective rubber material in upper right corner on the rear-facing surface of the sight.
This material is integral for waterproofing